Boyle Software is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with Segment experience. We have a number of clients using Segment and we are looking for an in-house expert. Any experience level with Segment is welcome.
This is a remote role, but we are looking for someone within the US at this time.
There are many ways to define what qualifies an Engineer as "Senior". We don't have a year requirement in mind, we believe there is more to it than that. We do need an experienced dev who will be able to work independently on a modern application without much guidance. If that's you apply below, let's chat!
- Senior Engineer with proven experience setting up and working with Segment at an enterprise-level
- Experience with any of the following is also a big plus: Iterable, Digioh,
- Knowing a few Segment data sources and destinations would be nice to have
- Familiarity with at least a couple of data stores, databases and/or data warehouses
- Familiarity with other analytics products (i.e. Google Analytics, GTM, etc)
- Some familiarity with the cloud, particularly things that can be used as data destinations (Anything from S3 to databases/data warehouses such as Redshift or Snowflake to things like Kinesis)