Boyle Software is looking for a full-time Senior AEM Developer. You should be experienced working with AEM in a professional setting and ideally have architect experience as well. You should be familiar with the Security Checklist for AEM.
Boyle Software has been working with AEM for many years, since it was CQ5. We have successfully partnered with many clients to provide AEM solutions.
There are many ways to define what qualifies an Engineer as "Senior". We don't have a year requirement in mind, we believe there is more to it than that. We do need an experienced dev who will be able to work independently on a modern application without much guidance. If that's you apply below, let's chat!
We are hiring in both Ukraine and the US for this role. All remote is ok.
- Experience building responsive websites and applications in Adobe AEM
- Experience consuming web services (RESTful) using Java APIs and tools, such as SpringBoot
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.