Boyle Software is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with .NET experience. Ideally you've worked in a microservices based environment where you have gotten some understanding of working with big data tools.
This is a remote role, but we do need someone based in the US for this role.
- Development of Microservices in .NET Core and the .NET Ecosystem
- 8+ years of technical experience
- 3+ years in microservices development using a variety of tool sets and design philosophies
- Well versed with cloud engineering concepts (either AWS or Azure)
- Understanding of highly available and fault tolerant systems
- Understanding of distributed systems such as caches (Redis. Memcached), scalable storage in the cloud such as Object Storage
- AWS + Microsoft Tech Stack – C#, .NET Core preferred
- Sound working knowledge of middleware architecture / server-side programming
- Frameworks such as .NET Core / Springboot
- Hands on knowledge with Docker
- Kubernetes experience is highly desirable
- Strong experience with design patterns and test-driven development TDD
- Good working knowledge of DDD (domain-driven design)