Boyle Software is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team full-time. We are looking for someone located in Ukraine who can work remotely or in our office in Kyiv. 3+ years of experience would be great. Ideally you would have enough work under your belt to work somewhat independently.
This first project will be for a client based in NYC, you will need to communicate with them on a daily basis. Good communication skills are a must.
All the roles at Boyle Software are project based. Meaning there are multiple clients we work with, so you might work on a project for 3 months and the next one could be a year+. We find that the type of people who work best in a role like this are those who like to be challenged, always working with new tools/languages and enjoy change. If this sounds intriguing to you, let's chat!
**Please note that for the first 3 months in this role you will have to work in the NYC time zone - EST.**
- CS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ year QA experience
- Drupal 7/8 Content Management
- Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Experience writing automated test scripts with CircleCI/Jenkins
- Web testing / Mobile testing
- White Box / Grey Box Testing
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills