Boyle Software is looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our team. On this team you will collaborate with the R&D team to develop and implement image processing pipelines and workflows for cloud-based image processing applications. You should be able to ensure a cloud infrastructure is scalable, resilient and cost-effective.
This is a remote role, but we are looking for someone within the same time zone as our team in New York City.
- You have expertise with Java, Python, C++, Node.js, relational databases, containerization, microservices, and either AWS or Azure.
- You have 5+ years in software development in an Agile environment.
- You have experience in cloud computing, emphasizing high volume data resilient batch processing pipelines, SaaS, and containerization technologies.
- You have been involved in architecting cost-effective modern cloud-based systems with workflow engines and parallel computing needs.
- You have demonstrated experience developing and implementing software on Linux server systems.
- You are a collaborator who can work with cross-functional teams.
- You have effective and flexible communication skills.