Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for an iOS Developer to join our team full-time remotely on a project with a global direct and digital marketing agency.
Tasks you can expect on a daily basis:
- Create mobile applications for mobile development platform
- Plan, define and estimate tasks for creating mobile applications
- Plan, define and estimate 3rd party usages, databases / database connections on mobile application projects
- Feedback on UI and UX design on mobile application projects
- Being up to date with technology trends related to iOS development practices
- Overview and apply coding standards, automated testing, version control, deployment and maintenance rules on projects
- Support project managers, project team members, DevOps, code reviews
- Create detailed task definitions, assumptions and feasibility checks
- Create estimates for small/medium/large, complex development tasks
- Review and evaluate timeline and project plan feasibility
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles
- B2 English
- Minimum of 3 years as a Software Engineer in Swift, Obj-C, C or C++
- Experience with NSLayoutContraints, XIB files and Storyboards, with the ability to develop UI in both code and Interface Builder
- Experience building mobile UI with SwiftUI, UIKit or Cocoa Touch frameworks, including use of storyboard and animations.
- Deep knowledge of iOS application architectures, like MVVM, MVC, MVP, VIPER
- Strong knowledge and usage of the capabilities of iOS SDKs, APIs and iOS platforms
- Deep knowledge of iOS application design patterns
- Knowledge of application testing methods and practices
- Experience in working in small development teams
- Proficient in integrating with a variety of backend API systems and endpoints.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears.
- Understanding of accessibility and building accessible apps
- Experience working with Test Driven Development and/or BDD
- Willingness to participate in mentoring
- Hands-on experience with Design Collaboration tools (Figma, Zeplin, AdobeXD, InVision)
- Experience building apps for watchOS
- Competitive compensation
- Full-time long-term contract
- Fully remote role
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting