Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team full-time on a project for an advertising technology firm. We will be hiring a team of senior and junior data engineers to update the client's tech stack to further decrease the data and technology debt.
What you will do:
- You will help build state of the art pipelines and data models that are at the heart of the studio decision-making process.
- Your large-scale warehouses will be multi-source environments that present data feeds to real-time production systems.
- Your customers will be the business, design, test and development teams and they will look to you to help shape how we capture data to improve our test-driven methodologies and build a culture around data driven development.
- Gather data requirements for pipelines and writing queries
- B2 English
- Experience with SQL Server
- Expert level TSQL knowledge required.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable ETL processes including data movement (SSIS, replication, etc.) and quality tools.
- Experience with modern Big Data Analytics using Data Lake, Spark and formats that include: Parquet, EMR, Airflow, Java/Scala, Python, Hadoop, Snowflake/DB/SQL
- Building pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Working with data in and from Azure Data Explorer/Kusto
- Experience building and maintaining Delta Lakes
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Strong skillset in Azure technologies
- Experience with Kusto
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting