Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for a Site Content Editor to join our team full-time on a project in the e-commerce domain.
This role is required to work East Coast North American business hours.
What you will do:
- Manage daily operations and technical execution of consumer-facing website(s) in the delivery of world class website experience
- Work collaboratively with Creative team, Marketing team and other colleagues to design and deliver engaging and relevant web experiences to visitors and prospects
- Produce A/B and user testing, website optimization, and web content personalization efforts to drive higher levels of engagement and conversion
- Track and report on website performance, and provide actionable insights to establish best practices
- Manage the library of assets, produce documentation, create workflows, processes and operational planning amongst the larger Marketing team to create scale where needed
- 5+ years experience designing, developing, optimizing and managing websites
- In depth knowledge and technical skills of CMS systems
- Technical knowledge of UX, UI, content creation and other factors that impact web conversions
- Strong organization skills with painstaking attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and execute effectively under pressure
- Experienced in partnering with cross functional teams
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent (C1) English
- Experience managing websites in the retail industry
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting