Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for a Golang Developer to join our team full-time for a 2-months project related to investments.
You don't need to have experience in Go, but it's important for you to be eager to learn. We will introduce you to the world of investment products and Golang technology, you will be supporting us with creating and improving our backend services. You will be a part of a cross-functional team to deliver features on-time and to a high level of quality.
What you will do:
- Building API services in Golang.
- Designing, developing & implementing independently
- Code reviewing and bug fixing
- Cooperating with the other developers and designers
- 3 years of commercial experience with any of these languages: golang, python, java, c++, php
- Knowledge of SQL
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with ability to brainstorm and co-create new solutions, both business and technical
- A team player attitude and great communications skills
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science
- B2 English
- Knowledge of GCP
- Commercial experience with the Golang language
- Experience with Redis
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting