Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for a QA Engineer (Automation) to join our team full-time remotely.
What you will do:
- Develop an automated testing approach, create automation test scripts, based on requirements-related artifacts
- Provide automated testing coverage for assigned projects
- Create bug reports in bug tracking system and ensure the fixed bugs' verification
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks
- Provide recommendations to the project leads to improve test automation and/or QA-related procedures, systems and tools
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years in automation testing of web-based applications (e-commerce solutions a plus)
- Experience with creation and execution of automation test cases/suites and reporting of test results
- Theoretical knowledge base in software testing
- Working on complex projects that required a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies; experience with requirements analysis
- Good understanding of how web works: HTTP(S), HTML, CSS, AJAX etc
- Experience with CI systems
- Hands-on experience in TestNG / JUnit, Maven/Gradle, BDD/TDD.
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver.
- Good understanding and practical usage of PageObject pattern
- Experience with bug tracking and version control systems (Git)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- B1 English
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting