Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team full-time remotely on a project for a large US-based financial services company.
What you will do:
- Supporting the growth of the data analytics platform, including, but not limited to AWS & GCP tools for Map Reduce, Object storage, data warehouses and marts, utilizing automation build tools and practicing Infrastructure as Code.
- Building automation to further simplify the development and promotion process
- Continuously tuning the organization’s existing data analytics practices, helping to define, standardize and measure data analytics activities, demonstrating concrete improvements to data analytics platforms within the organization
- Ensuring proper monitoring is crafted to provide support teams capability to respond to issues; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends
- Integrating into cloud team across all cloud specialties and standards, not being limited to only data analytics.
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineer, Data Engineering, or similar with an emphasis on infrastructure
- Experience with data analytics platforms of the major cloud providers utilizing cloud-native solutions.
- The Data Engineer must have experience working in Cloud environments, specifically AWS or GCP, with strong basic knowledge of major cloud components such as: roles, compute, database, object storage, horizontal & vertical scaling
- Operational knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Python, and Agile.
- Ability to solve complex issues with re-usable frameworks
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Apache Beam, and Kafka