We are looking for a highly motivated Web Producer. Working with the marketing department, you will be responsible to build and evolve engaging, conversion-focused digital experiences in support of ongoing growing digital marketing and business needs.
The Web Producer will collaborate in defining the web experiences for visitors, the development and evolution of all aspects and components of those experiences, the optimization of those experiences via user testing and business data and resolve technical issues.
An extensive prior experience with CMS systems is required, as well as a strong understanding of how to author landing pages within an existing design aesthetic, while keeping strategy and brand as a priority. This role will lean heavily on deriving consumer learnings from research and online behavioral data with user journey mapping.
This role is remote, but does require someone in the US within the EST time zone.
- Manage daily operations and technical execution of consumer-facing website(s) in the delivery of world class website experience
- Work collaboratively with Creative team, Marketing team and other colleagues to design and deliver engaging and relevant web experiences to visitors and prospects
- Experience in planning and driving what gets done in what order, and technical knowledge to address production/development issues
- Produce A/B and user testing, website optimization, and web content personalization efforts to drive higher levels of engagement and conversion
- Track and report on website performance, and provide actionable insights to establish best practices
- Manage the library of assets, produce documentation, create workflows, processes and operational planning amongst the larger Marketing team to create scale where needed
- 5+ years experience designing, developing, optimizing and managing websites (retail a plus)
- In depth knowledge and technical skills of CMS systems
- Strong organization skills with painstaking attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in partnering with cross functional teams
- Experience with project management tools
- Technical knowledge of UX, UI, content creation and other factors that impact web conversions
- Able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Motivated, positive, agile, solutions thinker