Boyle Software has an immediate opening for a full-time DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud.
This is a remote position, but this person must be residing in the US.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support all cloud-based infrastructure that powers a major ecommerce site and its back-end systems
- Foster a culture of security, and enforce comprehensive security best practices throughout all infrastructure and code
- Architect infrastructure solutions for maximum scalability, employing techniques and technologies such as "scale out," redundancy, automated failover, and micro-services
- Work closely with software development and data science teams to support their infrastructure needs, and provision and maintain all needed development, testing, and production environments
- Employ DevOps automation, "infrastructure as code", and continuous integration/deployment practices as much as possible
- Proficiency in Unix system administration, network administration, and security, along with expert knowledge of associated tools and utilities
- Experience with modern source control tools(e.g., git) and CI/CD build/deployment tools(e.g., Jenkins or Circle CI)
- Experience with container technologies, (Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Helm) is a big plus
- Bonus points for knowledge of infrastructure automation tools like Terraform