Boyle Software, a subsidiary of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a global Products, IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1988, Boyle Software is a family full of talent and passion for the latest technology with offices in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Boyle Software is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team full-time remotely.
What you will do:
- Validate the functionality of web and mobile applications for a wide array of businesses and organizations
- The first project will be developing a web portal and native mobile application for a world's leading nutrition and health coaching school. You can read more here: https://www.integrativenutriti...
- Analyze business requirements to ensure they are verifiable and
- Create and execute test cases for assigned feature
- Create and execute automated tests for web and mobile apps
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner
- Determine root cause of issues found
- Effectively collaborate remotely with your agile scrum-based development team
- B2 English
- Solid QA experience with web and mobile testing
- Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to keep up-to-date with the development of new technologies
- Experience with Drupal 7/8 Content Management
- Experience writing automated test scripts with CircleCI/Jenkins
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Opportunity to work within a multicultural setting